Sunday, July 24, 2016

All Purpose Saw that Fits in Survival Bags

Folding Hand Saw. All Purpose, Wood, Bone, PVC. Best for Tree Pruning, Camping, Hunting, Toolbox. Rugged 8" Blade, Solid Grip.



After reading some of the reviews, I was concerned this saw would not be that impressive. However, I am very pleased with this saw and used it to cut down some brush to clear our fence line. I had no problem cutting through saplings. I was able to cut through a 1" sapling in less than 20 seconds. I really like the handle which gives you a good, comfortable grip. The ability to tighten the blade is very nice. I love that it folds down compactly. It's light weight so it doesn't add much to your tool bag. I was offered a price break on this item for my honest thoughts about it. I like it very much. I am not sure if I will put this in my garden tools or keep it in our emergency survival bags since it could work well for either situation. -C