Sunday, July 24, 2016

Beautiful Ceramic Knives

Ceramic Knife from Vesper's Kitchen includes Two Black Ceramic Knives, a 6" Chef Knife, 4" Paring Knife, Sheaths in a beautiful Gift Box


These are da bomb!!


These ceramic knives are beautifully packaged and will make a nice presentation when purchased for gift giving. I was offered a price break on this item for my honest thoughts about it. These exceeded my expectations! The edges are sharp, and they come with covers. Ceramic offers advantages over metal: very lightweight, very sharp, do not dull as easily as metal, don't rust, and they are very durable. They are considered more sanitary because the pores in ceramic are smaller than steel. Disadvantages are their higher price and possible breakage under the right circumstances. Therefore, they shouldn't be used for cutting through frozen foods or be used with glass cutting boards. These are beautifully constructed and very impressive knives which are very sharp. I care a lot about performance because I do a large amount of peeling and chopping. I've done so much of it over the years, I now have ostearthritis (wear and tear) in my hand and wrist. These are sharp and cut so well, it keeps my wrist and hand from tiring so fast. I highly recommend these fine looking knives and would buy them again for myself or as a gift. -W