Friday, July 15, 2016

Collapsible Lunch Box

Silicone Collapsible Lunch Box, 2-Compartment, BPA Free, Microwave/Dishwasher Safe, Great for Kids and Adults




When you get this, it looks deceptively small because it is collapsed. When you take it out of the plastic bag it comes in and open both sides up, you realize it can hold a lot of food! Each compartment is deep! I was given a discount on this item and promised to give my opinion of it. I like it! My family loves to take meals from home to work with them. BPA free means I don't have to worry that I am unwittingly contaminating the healthy food I worked hard to prepare in my kitchen. Microwavable means my family can heat up their food at work. Dishwasher safe means fast and easy clean up. Reusable means environmentally friendlier than disposable products. The fork and spoon in the lid are nice features. Not only would I recommend this product, but I'd also consider giving it as a gift. I may have to purchase more since one of my children and my husband are looking at it for themselves.