Sunday, July 24, 2016

High Quality Auto Shut off Meat Thermometer

Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer with Fold-Away Probe

 
I am very pleased with this meat thermometer and love how the probe folds down. When the probe is folded down, the thermometer automatically and instantly shuts off which is a very nice feature. I've had too many without auto shut off and ended up wasting money on batteries because I'd either forget to shut them off or the button was turned on by a bump in the drawer. This came attractively packaged in a nice box with a foam insert. The presentation will make a nice impression for gift giving. It looks and feels quality made. The probe itself goes into the meat easily. The numbers are large enough to see without my reading glasses. I was offered a price break on this item for my honest thoughts about it. I am impressed with the performance, function, and convenience of this meat thermometer. -C