Sunday, July 24, 2016

Landscape Fabric Staples

100 Garden Staples - Professional Grade - Full 6" Length - Durable 11 Gauge Metal Steel - (Also Called Sod Staples, Garden Spikes, Fence Anchors, Landscape Fabric Staples, Anchor Pins, Garden Pegs, Loop Stakes)



These landscape staples are just a tick higher in price than some I bought from a big box home center. We are talking less than a half cent per piece, but these staples are heavier gauge (thicker) and over an inch longer. The big box staples did not have a good point so it was harder to penetrate the fabric resulting in a bent staple. These have a much better point and go right through. The best thing is that these fine quality staples are made right here in the good ole USA. i love finding top quality, domestically produced products at good prices that rival the import competition. Although I was given these at a discount in exchange for my honest review, I will definitely buy these for my next landscape project over the big box offering. With my Prime membership, I can have them in my hands in just two days. -C