Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Pampering for Mom

8oz Sulfate Free VITAMIN C FACIAL CLEANSER by Eve Hansen - Anti-Aging Face Wash - Made in USA with Organic & Natural Ingredients and 15% Vit C - Helps Reduce Wrinkles, Sun Spots and Discoloration

I am a busy mother of seven and run our two small businesses. I love staying busy and productive, but life can get come very overwhelming. So, I like to treat myself to a luxury item now and then. I like that this product is sulfate free and natural. I also like that it fights signs of aging. I was offered a price break on this item for my honest thoughts about it. It arrived in a shrink type over wrap that kept it in good condition in a box with heavier objects. I like the size and the pump bottle. The cleanser does not have a fragrance, pumps easily, lathers lightly, and goes on the face smoothly. I added a few drops of lavender essential oil for fragrance to mine. It cleaned well and left my skin feeling very soft and smooth. Compared to other similar products I've seen, you get more in this bottle for your money. I feel pampered after using this product and would consider purchasing it again.