Thursday, July 14, 2016

Portion Control Divided Containers for Weight Loss


Portion Perfect Premium Meal Prep Containers/Portion Control Containers/Bento Lunch Box, (Set of 5)


These are higher quality than meal prep containers I reviewed previously. You only get five, but they should last through much more wear and tear than the brands that are made like cheap take out containers used by restaurants. While I did not get these for free, I was offered a discount on this item in exchange for my honest review. I thought it would be a good fit since I use these type of containers already and took advantage of the offer. I like them. The "take out" type storage containers do not last long and break easily when frozen. The plastic on these will hold up much better. The seal is tight so no leaking. Then you get the color coded lids which allow you to easily identify a meal and the portion controlled containers to help with weight loss. With the two year warranty, you can't go wrong. I'd buy them again.